Remote work is increasing and many are working from home. I’ve been working from home since March 2020, and have picked up a few things to make my day-to-day schedule more comfortable.
It was important to me to have an organized space in order to be efficient. I’ve kept the list minimal to the things I use on an everyday basis. (including my favourite coffee from Nepresso)
If you’re working from home, let me know what you use on an everyday basis to be more efficient. Also, check out my previous post: 10 Things You Can Do At Home
Work From Home Favourites
1. VicTsing Mouse Pad, Memory Foam Non Slip Mouse Pad and Keyboard Wrist Rest | 2. OPOLAR Mini USB Table Desk Personal Fan | 3. Nespresso Vertuo Coffee Capsules, Melozio| 4. Command Wire Hooks Value Pack, Medium, White, 7-Hooks| 5. AmazonBasics Writing Pads, 5″ x 8″| 6. Hewlett Packard OfficeJet Pro 8025 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax | 7. AUKEY Gaming Mouse Pad Large
This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
– Latest Posts –
- Gift Ideas for Disney Lovers | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- Gift Ideas for the Self-Care Fan | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- The Best 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals | Beauty and Bits
- My Favourite Beauty Tools | Beauty and Bits
- Sephora Beauty Insider Sale – Top Picks | Beauty and Bits