Welcome back to the blog! I am really excited to discuss the TRESemmé Reverse Wash System today. From what I can tell, this is the first line of drugstore hair care specifically tailored to reverse hair washing. I’ve always heard about this technique on YouTube with various beauty gurus; but I’ve never had the courage to take the risk. My hair gets oily, very quickly, and any change might take a few days to reverse. With this system, I finally was able to take the plunge.
While testing it out, I found the scent to be very fresh across the entire line. I like the idea of using the conditioner first, followed by shampoo to wash away the weight of the conditioner. I find that a few pumps of conditioner is enough for me, and doesn’t weigh my hair down.
Here’s how reverse washing works:
Step 1: Pre-Wash Conditioner to soften
- Formulated with a combination of Fleximax Volumizers and Fibre Polishing Actives, the pre-conditioner preps the hair for voluminous bounce before you even shampoo.
- It also binds to cuticle to protect hair during washing and leaves it smooth and polished.
Step 2: Shampoo to wash away the weight
- Formulated with Fleximax Volumizers, it helps control static, infusing your hair with volume and leaving it perfectly prepped for styling.
Step 3: Maximizer
- Starting from the root to the tip, apply the maximizer. Blow dry and style for more volume and softness.
I’m looking forward to seeing the long-term results of this system. What are your thoughts on TRESemmé Reverse Wash System?
Press samples were received for editorial consideration. Any opinions expressed are my own. This is not a sponsored post.
– LATEST POSTS –
- 20+ Home Decor Ideas You’ll Love | Beauty and Bits
- Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Sale – Top Picks | Beauty and Bits
- Gift Ideas for Disney Lovers | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- Gift Ideas for the Self-Care Fan | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- The Best 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals | Beauty and Bits