Welcome back! I am really excited to share this product on my blog today because I really think it’s something that will change your daily routine and make up touch ups throughout the day. Offered in 15 shades, Ultra HD Stick Foundation provides medium to full coverage, and is ideal for touching up and contouring normal to dry skin.
I personally have the shade 120.It definitely a great compliment to the Ultra HD Liquid Foundation and great for quick, on-the-go touch ups. I use a primer beforehand and it provides a flawless finish. There is also an option to use this stick foundation for contouring, but I haven’t had the chance to use it for that purpose.
- Start by placing Ultra HD Stick to the high planes of the face: the forehead, centre of the nose, and the chin.
- Then swipe across the top of the cheekbones, and diagonally on the jaw.
- Ultra HD Stick provides buildable coverage. If you prefer a more full coverage foundation add a few additional swipes.
- Diffuse using Brush #122, with small circular motions starting through the centre of the face and working outward.
The Ultra HD Stick Foundation is available now in 15 shades at Sephora, Sephora.ca, and MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques for $50.00 CAD.
Press samples were received for editorial consideration. Any opinions expressed are my own. This is not a sponsored post.
– LATEST POSTS –
- 20+ Home Decor Ideas You’ll Love | Beauty and Bits
- Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Sale – Top Picks | Beauty and Bits
- Gift Ideas for Disney Lovers | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- Gift Ideas for the Self-Care Fan | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- The Best 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals | Beauty and Bits