With the warmer weather, I’m starting to believe that Spring is just around the corner. Today, I am excited to share the Spring 2015 collection from Make Up For Ever. My first impressions of the products have been great so far. I will be using these products more in the upcoming weeks and will keep you posted on how I am enjoying them.
- Rouge Artist Intense #54: Sephora, Sephora.ca and MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques
- Rouge Artist Intense #53: Boutiques MAKE UP FOR EVER (picture above)
Available March 2015 – $23
Pro Sculpting Duo is a new compact highlight and sculpting product. This product boasts a gel powder formula that makes it fool-proof and easy to use.
Available March 2015 -$45 at Sephora, Sephora.com and MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques
Make Up For Ever Smoky Stretch Mascara
Available April 2015 – $28 at MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques
Step 1 Skin Equalizer provides the perfect solution for each of various skin concerns. Available in 10 formulas: 5 formulas that target texture concerns and 5 formulas that target tone concerns
- Redness Correcting
Customize your results
- Combine Redness Corrector or Radiance BEFORE Mattifying and Smoothing
- Combine Hydrating or Nourishing BEFORE Redness Corrector or Radiance
Available March 2015 – $42 at Sephora, Sephora.com and MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques.
Press samples were received for editorial consideration. Any opinions expressed are my own. This is not a sponsored post.
– LATEST POSTS –
- Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Sale – Top Picks | Beauty and Bits
- 10+ Stylish Decor Ideas You’ll Love | Beauty and Bits
- How We Refreshed Our Bathroom With A Few DIY Upgrades | Beauty and Bits
- Kitchen and Dinnerware Finds on Amazon | Beauty and Bits
- Your Canadian Guide and Shopping List for the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale | Beauty and Bits