I always try to get as much sleep as possible. Sometimes it involves needing to get ready quickly! If you’re running late or just need some extra sleep, hopefully this post will give you some inspiration! Enjoy!
1. Apply Dry Shampoo the night before – This is a lifesaver! For some reason when I apply dry shampoo in the morning, I always get a white cast. I never get the look that I need even if I brush it out. This way, I am able to wake up with hair that is ready to be styled.
2. Braid or tie your hair in a top knot before bed – This will keep the hair out of your face and prevent it from getting greasy overnight.
3. Eat your breakfast on the go – Smoothies are a great option! Prepare the ingredients the night before and blend in the morning for a delicious breakfast.
4. Use your shower as a steamer – Need to wear a dress shirt? Place it on a hook in your bathroom and the steam will help remove any wrinkles.
5. Don’t forget the lipstick! – No matter how late I am, I find that lipstick always appears that I have spent more time on make up.
6. Don’t have time for foundation? Use concealer to target your key problem areas.
7. Have your work/ school bag ready the night before – Just grab your lunch and go!
8. Pick a foundation with multiple benefits – This can include SPF, primer, acne fighting medication etc.
9. Take a shower the night before – This depends on personal preference, but it definitely speeds up the morning routine.
10. Keep your make up organized – This way you can get ready faster but also keep track of items you need to restock.
11. Use a white eyeliner on your water line to look awake – Don’t have time to put makeup on? Grab a white eyeliner to look awake.
12. Lay your clothes out the night before – So you won’t have the “what am I going to wear” stance in front of your closet.
13. Keep your jewelry organized – This way you aren’t scrambling to grab the perfect necklace for your outfit.
14. Apply an eyeshadow base for a quick pulled together look
15. Deodorant has multiple uses – Use it for perfume for a quick on-the-go option.