This Maybelline palette is gorgeous. It is their first 12 shade collection that includes beiges, sands, bronzes and taupes and I am loving it so far. I have always enjoyed nude eyeshadow that I can use all day. With this palette, you can use a light shade in the morning and create a beautiful smokey eye for dinner
In this palette, there are 3 metallic, 5 matte and 4 shimmer eyeshadows. Maybelline mentions on its site that you can create 13 looks from the palette, but because they are so many colours, you can probably get away with a few more. This is a great palette for someone who is starting off in makeup because it is smoother than I expected and you really do get the bang for your money. However, for someone who has tried the Naked palettes or other high-end shadows, you might not be as satisfied. I found the 1st white eyeshadow very chalky to apply as the base, but overall the palette is very easy to use.
The packaging is travel-friendly and a great option if you just want to grab it and go. Overall, I really enjoyed this palette and if you need an affordable nude option in your collection, definitely pick this one up!
– LATEST POSTS –
- Your Canadian Guide and Shopping List for the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale | Beauty and Bits
- Dollar Store Organization and Kitchen Favourites | Beauty and Bits
- Sales This Week – Top Picks | Beauty and Bits
- New Home Cleaning Product Checklist | Beauty and Bits
- Backyard & Patio Decor Inspiration | Beauty and Bits