Here are some of my favourite makeup tips – Enjoy!
- You need different shades for different parts of your face. For example, your under eye should usually be 1 shade lighter than the rest of your face. For blemishes, dark spots, or redness around your nose, it should be the same colour as your face.
- Apply concealer in a triangle shape. This will help you appear more awake.
Always prep your skin
- This is key! I have noticed a significant difference in my makeup throughout the day when I apply moisturizer and primer before applying any make up. Also, I apply a separate primer for my eye shadow to make sure it stays in place all day.
Pat don’t smear
- This applies to powder, bronzer, concealer and liquid blush. You want to gently pat so you do not disturb any of the makeup underneath.
Check your make up when you get into the car.
- This trick helps me because since I am under a different light, it might help to expose any mistakes from earlier.
Easy glitter nail polish removal
- Apply Elmer’s glue as the base coat and you will find that it is much easier to remove.
Make fewer mistakes when applying nail polish
- Apply lip balm around your nail before applying polish. The lip balm will help prevent polish mistakes around the nails.