Vaseline has always been a staple in my house because of its many uses. Its an inexpensive product that works and has many beauty uses.
If you have a tub of petroleum jelly at home, here is how you can get the most out of this product.
- Put a coat of petroleum jelly on your eyelashes before bed. It is said to make your lashes longer and thicker.
- Running out of time before a tan? Applying petroleum jelly to dry spots on your body before applying fake tanning lotion . This will help prevent an uneven tan.
- Moisturize your lips! I think this tip is pretty classic but I thought I would include it for those who currently don’t use petroleum jelly as a cheaper alternative to lip balm.
- Extend the life of your perfume by applying a small amount of petroleum jelly to the areas you plan to add perfume. Once done, spray your perfume in the appropriate areas and you will find it lasting all day long.
- Didn’t have a chance to tame those eyebrows this morning? Apply a small dab of petroleum jelly to keep your eyebrows in place.
- Grab a cotton pad and some petroleum jelly to remove your eye makeup.
- Mix brown sugar (or sea salt) and petroleum jelly for an at-home body scrub.
- Mix petroleum jelly and Kool-aid for a inexpensive lip gloss
- Hide split ends by applying a small dab to the tip of your hair.
- Before showering, apply a small dab to roots to help with an itchy scalp from dandruff.
– LATEST POSTS –
- Gift Ideas for Disney Lovers | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- Gift Ideas for the Self-Care Fan | 2020 Gift Guide | Beauty and Bits
- The Best 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals | Beauty and Bits
- My Favourite Beauty Tools | Beauty and Bits
- Sephora Beauty Insider Sale – Top Picks | Beauty and Bits