Welcome back to the blog! Today, I’m sharing Garnier’s Whole Blends line. Garnier’s natural blend of select ingredients combined with sensorial fragrances have been chosen to care for hair. These select ingredients and unique fragrances are blended into each of their nurturing and gentle formulas which help restore the health and natural beauty of hair with every use.
What I love the most about this line is the Whole Blends promise:
- Paraben-free formulas, natural blends and gentle yet effective sulfates that can be used everyday.
- Enriched with select ingredients that give back including argan oil, coconut oil and cocoa butter that are purchased fairly and sustainably to support local farmers & communities
- The bottles are made of recyclable PET plastic with 30% Post-Consumer Recycled waste and are produced in a facility committed to sustainability, reducing its waste and water consumption per unit by approximately 58% and 47% respectively, since 2005.
The line includes
- Repairing: Honey treasures for damaged hair
- Smoothing: Coconut oil & cocoa butter for frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair
- Hydrating: Coconut water & vanilla milk for de-hydrated hair
- Refreshing: Green apple & green tea for normal hair
- Nourishing: Avocado oil & shea for very dry hair &
- Colour-Care: Argan oil & cranberry extracts for colour-treated hair
I’ve been loving the refreshing green apple & green tea formula. It smells great and it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Have you tried this line yet? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.